HT-80 Three Knife Trimmer
- Operates off-line or in-line with the BQ-470, SB-07, or SB-09S Perfect Binders
- Capable of trimming variable thicknesses, one after another, for on demand book production, both in-line with the BQ-470 and off-line.
- Quick, easy automated set-up, including infeed, jogging, and knifes, via 10.4 inch icon based LCD color touch screen that maximizes ease of operation and allows for simple operation by anyone in the production area.
- Programmable memory for up to 200 different jobs at speeds up to 1,000 cycles per hour.
- Servo motor driven pressing mechanism in the clamping section ensures strong pressure to help achieve accurate trimming results. Pressure can be adjusted automatically to avoid marking the book.
- Swing knife movement in the trimming section ensures sharp and accurate trims for a clean finished book.
- Trimming dust removal is ensured with a unique guide movement design.
- With the help of the servo-motors jogging frequency and stroke can be adjusted for highly accurate positioning and consistent trimming results.
- Options include the TB-100 Trimming Waste Extractor, the TD-80 Book Block Thickness Detector, and SSP-80 Silicon Spray
The Standard Horizon pXnet System integrates with various workflows to create an automated CIP4/JDF-enabled bindery. This provides automatic machine set-up, barcoded job tickets, the ability to save and recall recurring jobs, job record data for accounting/analysis, and the ability to monitor job status of pXnet-connected machines in real time for the ultimate in post-press efficiency. pXnet is compatible with the Standard Horizon HT-80 Three-knife Trimmer.